Frequently Asked Questions
The steps are as follows:
- The tenant makes a selection of dates on the "Reservations" page of the Association's website;
- In the list of apartments thus proposed, the tenant must choose one, read the description, and if the apartment is suitable, start the booking process on the right-hand side of this description page . The tenant must check the accuracy of the booking dates and choose the way he wishes to pay the deposit (bank transfer, online [transactional mail], bank check or holiday vouchers);
- At the end of the online booking process, the tenant sees a "taking into account" screen of the booking and receives at the same time an email entitled "Reservation recorded" with all the instructions necessary to pay the deposit;
- The tenant pays the deposit according to the terms chosen by him during the online booking process;
- When the Association is in possession of the deposit, the tenant receives an email entitled "Confirmed Booking", as well as a second email containing the rental contract.
- The tenant must then follow the instructions given by the lease contract.
At this point, the Association's role ends and the owner takes over to ensure a smooth stay.
No, not necessarily.
If you wish to book outside the periods usually offered by our members (from Saturday to Saturday), you must contact the secretary of th Association who will contact the owners in order to seek a solution, without guarantee of success.
Don't forget when you contact the Association to mention your desired arrival and departure dates.
Go to the description page of the furnished accommodation in question. On the right hand side is the availability calendar.
Simply move your mouse over the calendar to see the weekly prices.
During the online booking process, you will be asked how you want to pay the deposit.
Select "Online payment by credit card".
You will receive afterwards from us a "transactional email" that will contain a link that you will have to click in order to switch to an online payment page. You will be able to the deposit, which will confirm your booking.
If you also want to pay the balance of your rental by this means, you will then have to contact the association's secretariat so that it can send you a second "transactional email". This is described in the rental agreement that we will send you.
Online payment by means of "transactional emails" is a secure procedure.
We use the "Clic&Pay" platform of Crédit du Nord Group.
During the booking process, you will be asked how you want to pay the deposit.
Choose "Bank transfer".
You will receive from us an email "Booking registred" containing all the information necessary for a SEPA credit transfer (Single Euro Payments Area): information about our bank account to which to make the transfer (IBAN and BIC numbers), the amount of the deposit to be paid and the text of the message (communication) to be mentioned on the transfer.
The payment of the deposit will confirm your reservation.
If you also wish to pay the balance of your rental by this means, simply follow the procedure described in the rental contract that we will send you.
We ask you to make sure your transfers or cheques are available to the Association no later than 10 days after booking on our website or after having booked with our secretariat.