For your reservation to be effective, you will need to pay a downpayment of 25% of the total amount of the rental.
During the booking procedure, you will be able to express your choice as to how to pay the deposit.
You will have the choice between the following different possibilities:
- Bank check (French banks only) to be sent to the association's address.
- Bank transfer (SEPA only).
- Online payment by credit card.
In this case, a transactional email will be sent to you. You can pay by clicking on the link mentioned in the body of the email.
This type of payment is secure. We use the "Mercanet" platform of BNP Paribas Bank.
- Holiday vouchers (France only) to be sent to the association's address.
As soon as we have your downpayment, an email confirming your reservation will be sent to you.
In this regard, we ask you to ensure that your transfers or cheques are available to the Association within 10 days of your booking on our website.
Payment of the balance
In principle, the balance must be paid directly to the owner, depending on the means you will agree with him.
However, you can choose another way :
- Bank transfer (SEPA only) to the Association's account;
- Online by credit card (you will then have to contact the association again as described in the rental contract that we will send you as soon as the downpayment is paid);
- By means of holiday vouchers (France only) to be sent to the Association's Secretariat.